Thank for registering to become a member of the Association of ESD Professionals!
With help from people like you, we will grow our community every day and build something special, something that will support you in the important work you do, connect you to fellow ESD professionals, fortify the ESD profession, and broaden the reach of ESD. Let's work together to prevent violence throughout the world.
Membership Benefits Include:
Individual Membership – Monthly: $25/Month
Individual Membership – Annual: $200/Year
Organization Membership: $600 Annually*
For international members who are interested in a tiered pricing discount, your first step is to fill out the brief International Discount Dues Application.
The Association also offers discounted dues for those with financial need, no matter where they are located. If you wish to apply, your first step is to fill out the brief Financial Assistance Application.
Read about our pricing policies here.
*Organization Membership includes: 3 representatives per organization + extra discounts, benefits, and features. Click here to learn more.
Thank you for joining our growing community as we build something special, something that will support you in the important work you do, connect you to fellow ESD professionals, fortify the ESD profession, and broaden the reach of ESD.
How Organization Membership Works
A total of 3 individuals from your organization will be Member Representatives.
Member Representatives receive all the benefits of individual membership and are voting members of the Association. For your other employees/contractors, they will be qualified to receive discounts on membership, the credential exam, and event registrations.
Membership Benefits Include Individual Membership Benefits (+ Additional Benefits, below):
• Discounts: Credential exam and materials, events.
• Networking: Online feed and groups.
• Events: ESD Circle with Sheila Watson, Office Hours with Tom Rose, Live Pop-Ups with Samantha Waterman
• Participation & Leadership: Board seats & advisory councils.
• Celebrating Members: Events, magazine, blog, podcast.
• Association Events: Virtual and In-Person
• How-Tos: Helping out with business side of ESD practice.
• Job Board: For employers and job candidates.
• Self-Defense Insurance—Quick & easy online application.
• Resources: Grant opportunities, worldwide events, ESD directory (coming soon!), and more.
• Research projects: Measurements Commission Report, We Are Worth Defending Pilot Project
• Publications & Podcast: Newsletter, Blog, Podcast (coming the summer...), Magazine (coming this Fall...)
Additional Benefits—the Organization
Additional Benefits—Member Representatives
If you're thinking … "What about everyone else at my organization?" we've got you covered!
Discounts for employees/contractors in your organization who are not one of your three Member Representatives: